- Now here's an investment that might actually get people into Townsville's
down-townghost-town mall would be a damn sight cheaper than the $56.6m being spent on the current redevelopment
- And I thought The Bulletin was good at yoof bashing: Pot Holes in Crack Alley
- Just in case you didn't see deputy opposition leader Julie Bishop on Q&A this week- Respect Her Religious Beliefs Or She Will Eat Your Soul (Via The Orstrahyun). See also this Facebook page
- Is the national curriculum a Marxist plot?
- My dream car runs on coffee and I'd much rather see this going around in circles on Reid Park than dinosaur V8s
- And I thought The Bulletin was good at beat-ups: News Ltd beat up (it's a Murdoch thing it seems)
- This is even more stupid and un-news-worthy than the Michael Clarke/Laura Bingle rubbish that has been filling the mainstream media all week: Boyfriend of Brumby's daughter ejected from casino
- Americans are weird: cheese made from breast milk
- No, Americans are really stupid! This is presumably what they mean when they say that "it's not guns that kill people, it's people that kill people"
- Australia's boat people "problem" put into perspective
Friday, 12 March 2010
Posted by Island View at 9:20 am
10 stories to make you think (or chuckle)
Labels: Worth a read