- The QLD Coppers get it right for once while the AFP look after their own
- Would you invest your heard-earned in the proposed KISS CoffeeHouse Melbourne. Can you imagine what the coffee would be like?!
- Now this is the sort of coffee story I like: Why Dark Coffee Is Easier on Your Stomach
- I want one: A British James Bond fan fed up with being tailgated has invented the ultimate revenge gadget - a moped that fires 5m flames.
- I want a pair of these too: Metal Detector Sandals – kick back and earn a fortune
- Get your cameras out: Carbon cutting film comp for Magnetic
- From one of my favourite blogs, Pure Poison: Why are voters so stupid
Thursday, 25 March 2010
Posted by Island View at 5:11 pm
Bits and pieces I liked this week:
Labels: Worth a read